WikiPoka.Com complies with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is my policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on WikiPoka.com or if hyperlinks are returned to your copyrighted material through our search engine and you want to remove this material from this site, then you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Kindly be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on my site that is infringing on any copyrights. I suggest you that first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements/segment must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that I may contact you. You must also involve a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in WikiPoka.com's search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please allow 1-2 business days to reply to an email. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as your Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delay in responding to the complaint.